How It Works
Alpha XR Online Doctor
Using Alpha XR Online Doctor is like seeing your GP without having to actually see them.
Our doctors can advise and treat you, like your GP would, but using a simple and secure online medical questionnaire.
Treatments and test kits are dispensed by a Alpha XR pharmacy and sent to your preferred UK address. Or you can collect them from any Alpha XR store or post office.
The healthcare you need can be in your hands in under 24 hours. And our doctors are always just a click away if you need any help or advice.
How It Works
Choose your treatment or test kit
The doctor approves your order
Delivered to your door or collect from store
1. Order online
- Choose a treatment or service.
- Fill in a simple and secure medical questionnaire.
- Register or log in, choose your delivery option, and pay.
2. Doctor approves
- One of our doctors will review your questionnaire and decide if the treatment is right for you.
- If the doctor needs more information, they’ll send you a message through your account or give you a call.
- If the doctor’s not able to treat you they’ll explain why, give you advice on what to do next, and issue a full refund.
3. Dispense and deliver
- All treatments are dispensed by a GPhC-registered Alpha XR pharmacist.
- We can deliver to any UK address, or you can pick up your order from any Alpha XR store or from a post office.
- Your order will come in a discreet package with nothing on it to show what’s inside.
4. Constant care
- If you have any questions about your condition or the treatment or test kit that we’ve sent, you can contact one of our doctors through your account at any time for free.
- Our UK-based Customer Support team are on hand to help with any other queries you might have.
When you register, we’ll set up a free online patient account for you. Through this account, you can contact our doctors and our Customer Support team, and it’s where you’ll find all of your order and treatment information.
You can access it on your computer, tablet or phone, in your own time from wherever you choose.
Secure and confidential
We understand that your medical information is sensitive. We host our systems with AWS, the industry leader for security. Our doctors practise from our London office.
You can find out more about how we protect your personal information in our Privacy Notice.
About our practice
Alpha XR Online Doctor is a site operated for Alpha XR by Health Bridge Limited. Health Bridge Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 07392646. The registered office is 46 Essex Road, London, N1 8LN.
Health Bridge Limited is registered with and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the regulator of NHS and private medical providers, under registration number 1-201500907. We comply with the Health and Social Care Act 2008.
You can find out who the Responsible Pharmacist was when your order was processed in two ways:
If you collected your order from a Alpha XR store with a pharmacy, you can check the Alpha XR Store Finder to find the relevant contact details.
If your order was delivered, or you collected from a Alpha XR store without a pharmacy or post office, please contact our Customer Support team directly.
Feedback and complaints
We’d really love to hear what you think of our service – both the good and the bad. Get in touch with our Customer Support team and let us know what you think.
All messages will be acknowledged within 24 hours and responded to in full within 5 days. You can also leave feedback for us through Trustpilot.
If you're not satisfied with the way a complaint is dealt with you can contact the Care Quality Commission by email to [email protected] or by letter to:
Care Quality Commission
Newcastle upon Tyne